Most people probably already know this but here’s for those who don’t.
The microwave is awesome, especially when you wanna have an egg ready-to-eat in 30 seconds. It’s super round, and cooked hassle-free with a mix of hard-cooked and soft-runny texture.
What you’ll need:
- A small microwave-safe dish (above)
- An egg
- A microwave
- Crack the egg into the dish.
- Stick it into the microwave.
- Press ’30 seconds’ and ‘Start’.
- When it’s done, use a spoon to get it out in one swift circular motion.
- If you want, add salt, or soy sauce, and pepper.