- 2 eggs, cracked in a bowl, unbeaten
- ¼ mug of milk
- small knob of butter
- small handful of finely grated cheddar
- pinch of dried oregano
- freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Everybody’s got their own method of scrambling eggs but here’s how I like mine done:
- A small knob of butter goes in on a skillet, on high heat.
- Once the butter melts, put in the eggs and turn down the heat to low.
- Using a spatula, break the yolks and scramble the eggs erratically.
- Add the milk, cheese and oregano. Stir about till done.
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly.
I like my scrambled eggs with chunks of white and yellow, as opposed to having everything mixed thoroughly into a single colour. Then again, do it any way you like.
The scramble for scrambled eggs ends here. Hah.