This is a brilliant combination if you’re craving that tomatoey flavour of bolognese but don’t want it too rich and beefy.
Chicken linguine in tomato sauce, with carrots, olives and capers.
- Set your pasta to boil.
- With some oil in a hot skillet, toss in minced shallots, carrot brunoise, chopped tomatoes, and maybe a bit of minced chilli if you want the spicy kick.
- Add in the chicken cubes, olives (best if pitted and sliced), and capers.
- Use a small blob of tomato puree and water to make a sauce, so everything holds together.
- Season well with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Garnish generously with carrot top leaves.