Another one to add to the vegetarian recipe list, this is a great dish to whizz up if you wanna have both pasta and that salty Asian flavour.
- Usual drill, set your fusilli boiling away in a pot.
- In a hot skillet with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, toss in minced garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add torn mushrooms and cubed hard-skin tofu, frying till golden.
- Tear in a handful of gem lettuce for the texture of sweet crunch. Turn of the heat.
- Drain pasta, and together with a small bit of pasta-cooking water, add to the skillet.
- Add a teaspoon of oyster sauce and mix up well.
- Season accordingly with soy sauce and white pepper powder.
- Plate up and garnish with finish sliced fresh chilli, and a small crack of black pepper.