Circular Microwaved Eggs
Most people probably already know this but here’s for those who don’t.
The microwave is awesome, especially when you wanna have an egg ready-to-eat in 30 seconds. It’s super round, and cooked hassle-free with a mix of hard-cooked and soft-runny texture.
What you’ll need:
- A small microwave-safe dish (above)
- An egg
- A microwave
What to do:
- Crack the egg into the dish.
- Stick it into the microwave.
- Press ’30 seconds’ and ‘Start’.
- When it’s done, use a spoon to get it out in one swift circular motion.
- If you want, add salt, or soy sauce, and pepper.
TIP! If you don’t have a small dish, use a mug! Or maybe try out it with a square dish!
I slept in today and was inexplicably lazy to get food. This was sort of a suggestion from a friend this morning, and it came at the perfect time.
It’s a segment off Nigella Bites, so watch it here, from 0:45 onwards. Saves me the trouble of attempting to transcribe the goddess’ every word.
Here’s about what you’ll need:
- a single serving of long pasta, depending on how much you can slurp at a go
- two egg yolks
- 70g of parmesan, or as much as you want
- 100ml of cream, or just enough to make the sauce perfectly creamy
- zest of half a lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 50g of butter
I made a few changes and came up with this; I can’t do without my meat. Plus, the peas added a lovely burst of sweetness in every bite. (;